Kim Oostendorp | Mind
“I help you better understand how the mind works. You will gain more insight and control over the patterns that are working against you. Ultimately, you will lead your life consciously, in balance, and with purpose so that you can make the most out of it.”
Kim supports our dietitians as a mindfulness-based cognitive therapist when necessary.
Kim, through her personal coaching and analysis, helps people of all ages become more self-aware. By receiving treatment from Kim, you will gain a deeper understanding of your mental and emotional functioning. This can relate to your eating habits, lifestyle, work, relationships, or personal development. She can also provide support in parenting and child development.
With her knowledge and experience as a Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapist, she helps you better understand and train your mind. You will gain more insight and control over the patterns that are working against you, transforming them. Kim guides you in leading a conscious, balanced, and purposeful life to make the most out of it.
Kim’s specializations include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, registered with the Association for Behavioral Therapy and Cognitive Therapy (VGCt).
- Meditation, Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, registered with the Association for Mindfulness (VVM).
- Pedagogy, parent and child support, and parenting advice.
- Talent coaching.
- Schema therapy.
- Stress, burnout.
- Eating disorders.
- Emotional imbalance, anxiety, and obsessive-compulsive issues.
- Negative thoughts, depression, trauma.
You can find more information about Kim and her services at: